Underwood .300 Aac Blackout 110gr Varmageddon 20rd
Nosler's® Varmageddon® rounds are known for their unmatched reliability. Using Nosler® Varmageddon® bullets, featuring an incredibly accurate polymer tip joined with a flat base design, we have created a high precision round for varmints. With its high velocity and dependable performance, this round is sure to stop any varmint in its tracks and be the go to round for any varmint hunter.
We have set the bar even higher with our match grade ammo offerings, it is hand crafted with even more stringent standards than our other fine offerings. Only with the utmost time, care, and detail in mind, our match grade ammo is perfect for competition shooters, long range and large game hunters, and the most disciplined sharpshooters alike. We feel that this is the finest example of ammunition available on the market today, where performance, precision, consistency, and value find marriage in one perfect cartridge.
Nickel-plated casings, our nickel plating process provides several key benefits, not limited to but including; improved feeding in all actions of firearms enhanced corrosion resistance over traditional brass, improved cosmetics, and ease of cleanup during reloading. Nickel-plated casings will not tarnish like brass during storage or when in contact with foreign materials such as leather, moisture, and other metals.
As with all of Underwood Ammo™ rounds, we utilize flash suppressed powder so that your vision will not be compromised if it becomes necessary to use your firearm in low light.
- This ammo is for cartridge size .300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm).
- The bullet is made from Copper, Lead.
- The diameter (caliber) of this bullet is 0.308.
- This bullet weighs 110 grains.
- This bullet leaves the barrel at 2400 feet per second.
- The ammo case is made from Nickel Plated Brass.
- This ammo is a proven round for hunting.
- The bullet in this product does contain lead.
- This round is designed to be supersonic and travels faster than the speed of sound.
- The muzzle energy of this ammo is 1407 ft lbs.
- This product has been designed to be an effective choice for the ultimate in self-defense applications.
- The bullet in this product has a Sectional Density, (SD) of 0.165650675854757. SD is the ratio of an object's mass to its cross sectional area with respect to a given axis. It conveys how well an object's mass is distributed (by its shape) to overcome resistance along that axis.
- This ammo IS SAFE to use in a suppressor.
- The bullet in this ammo has a ballistic coefficient (G1) of 0.29 - Generally, the higher the coefficient, the more stable the projectile will be in flight.
- Each box of ammo contains 20 loaded pieces of ammunition.
- This ammo is manufactured by Underwood Ammo