Underwood .300 Aac Blackout 220gr Match Hp 20rd
Nosler® has blended the accuracy of its Custom Competition™ bullet jackets with its own ultra-precise, lead-alloy cores to create the performance standard for match rifle and pistol bullets. The hollow point provides a small meplat for reduced drag and increased aerodynamic efficiency while the pronounced boat-tail design provides efficient flight characteristics over a wide range of velocities.
Nickel-plated casings, our nickel plating process provides several key benefits, not limited to but including; improved feeding in all actions of firearms enhanced corrosion resistance over traditional brass, improved cosmetics, and ease of cleanup during reloading. Nickel-plated casings will not tarnish like brass during storage or when in contact with foreign materials such as leather, moisture, and other metals.
As with all of Underwood Ammo™ rounds, we utilize flash suppressed powder so that your vision will not be compromised if it becomes necessary to use your firearm in low light.
- This ammo is for cartridge size .300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm).
- The bullet is made from Copper, Lead.
- The diameter (caliber) of this bullet is 0.308.
- This bullet weighs 220 grains.
- This bullet leaves the barrel at 1030 feet per second.
- The ammo case is made from Nickel Plated Brass.
- This ammo is a proven round for hunting.
- The bullet in this product does contain lead.
- This round is designed to be subsonic and travels slower than the speed of sound.
- The muzzle energy of this ammo is 518 ft lbs.
- This product has been designed to be an effective choice for the ultimate in self-defense applications.
- The bullet in this product has a Sectional Density, (SD) of 0.331301351709515. SD is the ratio of an object's mass to its cross sectional area with respect to a given axis. It conveys how well an object's mass is distributed (by its shape) to overcome resistance along that axis.
- This ammo IS SAFE to use in a suppressor.
- The bullet in this ammo has a ballistic coefficient (G1) of 0.69 - Generally, the higher the coefficient, the more stable the projectile will be in flight.
- Each box of ammo contains 20 loaded pieces of ammunition.
- This ammo is manufactured by Underwood Ammo