Underwood 45 Acp 230gr Jhp 20rd
Whether you punch paper, shoot steel, or use your handgun for hunting, Nosler® ensures you have the very finest in accuracy, consistency and overall quality. Each bullet is produced on the most advanced, fully automated machinery and, like our premium rifle bullets, Nosler® hand inspects and then polishes all Sporting Handgun™ bullets to a bright finish. 1 Tapered Copper Alloy Jacket Extremely concentric, tapered jacket is built for maximum accuracy and enhances game-taking ability. 2 Form-Fitted Pure Lead Core Allows for reliable expansion and maximum accuracy across a broad velocity range. Dedicated Machinery Means Uniform Consistency Production Lots Are Never Mixed Each Bullet is Visually Inspected Our Quality is Legendary!
Nickel-plated casings, our nickel plating process provides several key benefits, not limited to but including; improved feeding in all actions of firearms enhanced corrosion resistance over traditional brass, improved cosmetics, and ease of cleanup during reloading. Nickel-plated casings will not tarnish like brass during storage or when in contact with foreign materials such as leather, moisture, and other metals.
As with all of Underwood Ammo™ rounds, we utilize flash suppressed powder so that your vision will not be compromised if it becomes necessary to use your firearm in low light.
- This ammo is for cartridge size .45 ACP.
- The bullet is made from Copper, Lead.
- The diameter (caliber) of this bullet is 0.451.
- This bullet weighs 230 grains.
- This bullet leaves the barrel at 920 feet per second.
- The ammo case is made from Nickel Plated Brass.
- This ammo is a proven round for hunting.
- The bullet in this product does contain lead.
- This round is designed to be subsonic and travels slower than the speed of sound.
- The muzzle energy of this ammo is 432 ft lbs.
- This product has been designed to be an effective choice for the ultimate in self-defense applications.
- The bullet in this product has a Sectional Density, (SD) of 0.161538747878048. SD is the ratio of an object's mass to its cross sectional area with respect to a given axis. It conveys how well an object's mass is distributed (by its shape) to overcome resistance along that axis.
- This ammo IS SAFE to use in a suppressor.
- The bullet in this ammo has a ballistic coefficient (G1) of 0.183 - Generally, the higher the coefficient, the more stable the projectile will be in flight.
- Each box of ammo contains 20 loaded pieces of ammunition.
- This ammo is manufactured by Underwood Ammo